I’m a youth services librarian in Rochester, New York, western New York to those that don’t know. Some people say that we’re practically Canadians, but we still need a passport to get to Canada just like everyone else.
I love working with kids and teens, but I think I’d have to choose teens over kids (if forced to) because I love reading comic books and playing DDR.
I’m also a mommy. This is the most fun in the world, but also the most struggle, because kids are like too much chocolate. Good at first, but then they make you throw up.
I also pretend that I’m good at crocheting, writing poetry (and short stories) and making jewelry. I love them all, but I’m not all that good.
One thing I’m actually good at is being a good shoulder to cry on. I try not to judge and I’ll just listen to whatever you have to say. Also I’ve been told that my shoulders are rather nice for resting on.
- My favorite color is purple
- My favorite movie is Labyrinth
- My favorite chocolate are Dove Dark Promises
- My favorite musical group is Dead Can Dance
- My favorite adult author is Mercedes Lackey
- My favorite children’s author is Mo Willems